Loading...

Samsung Phone Catches On Fire While On The Couch

On September 13th, a woman put her Samsung mobile phone on the sofa, the phone suddenly caught fire, the fire picked up twenty or thirty centimeters high, the staff on the side rushed over, picked up the pillow and put out the open fire in time. Samsung customer service said that the machine owner needs to go to the authorized repair center for testing, and then contact the manufacturer for processing.

Loading...
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons